- Can you come into a group of complete strangers and talk about the death of your child?
- Can you know that you are not alone in your bereavement?
- Can others sincerely say to you, "I know how you feel"?
- Will you not hear, "It's time you were over it and started getting on with your life" and other unwelcome advice?
- Can you cry without feeling ashamed or laugh without feeling guilty?
- Can you just listen and not talk if you do not wish to?
- Can you reach out to newly bereaved parents who are experiencing the grief and pain you have felt?
- Can you share the love and memories of your child(ren) with others?